So many many recipes online!! Everytime I get bored I just google recipes and my God the numbers I get!! From the most complicated to the curious looking and easy ones the number one can find on the internet is unbelievable. So I thought I would also try and post something on food!! Now nothing fancy… just something very easy !! I will write about ‘Maggi’!!!!!!
Now maggi noodles is something you will get in any Asian store in the Indian food section. Nowadays they have come up with many flavors but the favorite remains “Maggi Masala”. It is the tastiest and memorable food that I have! I remember having Maggi noodles when I was just a tiny tot. Indian students will be familiar with making maggi late at night at hostels! Its just something which is so easy and filling and tasty!
So here I go! There are many many ways of making Maggi noodles.The most easiest one is mentioned behind the Maggi packet so i will tell you about the one I make most. Veggie maggi!
For 1 person serving you will need – Half onion chopped
– Half tomato chopped
– 1 small cup chopped green bell pepper
– 1 small cup of peas
– 2 green chilies chopped
– chopped coriander leaves
– pinch of white salt and black salt
– pinch of pepper powder
– one brick of maggi noodle
– Take 2 tablespoons of oil in a deep bottom pan. After the oil is hot add chilies and onion to it and saute.
– When the onion becomes translucent add the rest veggies i.e tomatoes, bell pepper and peas( you can also add other vegetables like potatoes, carrots, cauliflower all cut in small pieces).
– Add a little white salt and mix well.
– After 5 mins add 250ml of water. Once the water starts to boil add the Maggi Masala to it and mix. Break the maggi noodle bricks into 2 parts and add it to the mixture. Mix it and after 4 5 mins when the noodles become a little soft you can try to separate the noodle bricks into loose noodles. You will start smelling the delicious maggi you are making!!
– Add a pinch of black salt and black pepper to it and mix. It will take about 5 to 10 mins for the maggi to get done… You can add more water if you think you need it a little soupy. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot!
You can even add scrambled egg to this and make egg maggi!! Do get a packet of Maggi Noodles and try it!! There are numerous variations that you can do in maggi ! So give it a try!!
(Few pics from the internet!!)
Do share your maggi if you make!!! Enjoyyyy!!!!